5.2K views

BuySteroids.com is a scam

It seems that Brian Clapp, the owner of Steroid.com / BuySteroids.com / RoidStore.com (SCAM sites), has been misrepresenting his products and ingredients. The website buysteroids.com doesn't list ingredients and creates the illution that it sells anabolic steroids! it does not. BuySteroids.com is a TOTAL SCAM.

Well having been scammed by Brian Clapp and BuySteroids.com, I decided to investigate his company. Doing some reading, it seems he tries to go into legal battles with people via his enourmous money he earned by scamming people with Buysteroids.com and roidstore.com!

Let's go though the list of buysteroids.com SCAM products

please keep in mind this information is PUBLIC DOMAIN, it's right on his bottles! and the rest we found out on our own. We called up some manufacturers to find pricing for the same type of products. When you buy from buysteroids.com SCAMMERS you are paying for $100 vitamins!

When you buy from buysteroids.com scammers (owner Brian Clapp) you give Brian Clapp this type of a lifestyle, I got this from another forum (Scam.com - Buysteroids.com Scam) when I was researching the buysteroids.com scam

brian clapp scammer

BuySteroids.com is a scam , prices and ingredients: (public domain information + some of my own research)

buysteroids.com scam

Tren-75

Fenugreek Extract

Tribulus

Yohimbe

Cayenne

Cost per unit: ~ $4 (about 3.50-4.00 USD as we were told wholesale pricing by manufacturer)

Sells for: $85

5-methyl-7-methoxy isoflavone

Cissius Quadrangus

Zinc

Vitamin b6

Cost per bottle: ~ $5 (about 5-5.50 USD as we were told wholesale pricing by manufacturer)Sells for: $85

Winn 50 scam

Winn 50

DHEA

Dandelion

Caffeine

Vanadyl Sulphate

Vitamin b12

Iron

Cost per bottle: ~ $7 (about 7-7.50 USD as we were told wholesale pricing by manufacturer)

Sells for: $95

D-Anabol 25 scam

D-Anabol 25

L-Arganine

Ecdysterone

Hydroxyisolucine

Inosine

Clary Sage

Cost per bottle: ~ $4 (about 4-4.50 USD as we were told wholesale pricing by manufacturer)

Sells for: $85

Had an Experience with Roidstore?

Comments

ALLROIDS INC IS A SCAM WEBSITE WHO USE A LARISA PELIVAN TO PICK UP MONEY BY WESTERN UNION. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Quebec, Canada #791421

I just received their Mass Stack with Deca, Tren, DBOL & Test.It made sense to me that they may not be real especially crossing the border but thought maybe these guys have something they are disguising the real deal with and the cost seemed on par with what could be the real deal.

However after reviewing their site in great detail and after reading the many reviews in this forum, I went straight to my Credit Card company and disputed the transaction for what turned out to be $281 after currency exchange. They have remove the amount from my spending limit pending investigation. If they don't respond to the MasterCard dispute Dept then I win by default and the amount will not appear as owing on m y card. I can only imagine that they either a) don;t bother with the few credit card disputes they receive I.E.

1 in a hundred and ignore them which is good for me or b) they will be able to provide some BS in their terms and conditions that protect them.

If its a fine line or grey area, I'll win simply because I spend thousands per month on this particular card and will threaten to cancel the card if they give me a hard time.I'll keep you posted with the outcome......maybe good news and I'll end up with 4 bottles of FREE vitamins LOL

Man y'all are *** dumb lmao! Just one look at this site made me lol but you people said hey this place looks legit. Morons

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #709283

not steroids at all it says this on bottle, but in a way its scamming the few unfortunate people who dont know about steroids as much as they should. thyey actually bloat you up and make u feel bloated and sick. also steroids thailand keep away from them 2 cheers.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #680135

for the record if you sign up for forums.steroids.com you get a coupon for a free bottle from buysteroids.com up to $210

London, England, United Kingdom #675714

been done with these cowboys too :-(

I lost $246 for nothing

I wish searched before handed to my credit card details

not happy @ all *** you brian

to hate those cowboys #676135

Yep yep yep. People deserve to pay penalty taxes for being ridiculously dumb. I just went to the website and it was very clear on there that they are legal alternatives.

What part do you not understand?

Oh, I did read about refunds to, so maybe you should actually go read that because you have not lost $246 for nothing.

to USA!USA! London, England, United Kingdom #686846

yes yes mr usa

I can read and speak english much better than you

thank you !!

after paying tax and non refundable posting to UK and posting back to usa top of that %15 re-stocking charge *** cowboys hate those *** scums

like most of dumb an americanos

you dumb *** yanks

to hate those dumb *** yanks #834731

I like how you're calling other people dumb, when YOU'RE the one who was dumb enough to buy fake steroids from a website that very obviously sells fake steroids. Nice one.

Hey guys im launching website, im located in south america and trying to get some clients for my products, no minimum order is needed and real gears. steroids2go.com